Church Regathering Plan for June and July
June 18- Dinner Together!
- Come any time from 5-8pm to have a hotdog/brat dinner for free.
- The event will be outside, so bring the whole family (and an umbrella if it rains).
- GraceKids families, be sure to pick up your summer fun packet.
- Drop off donations for Hope Clinic
June 21- Small practice indoor service
- Church offices are now open.
- Outdoor youth ministry events may begin.
- Small groups may use the building provided they schedule their meetings and clean their spaces before and after.
- Sign Up (S.U.) for Social Distanced Services begins.
June 28- 2 Sunday Social Distanced Services WITHOUT GraceKids at Maple S.U. required
July 5- 2 Sunday Social Distanced Services WITHOUT GraceKids at Maple S.U. required
July 12- Social Distanced Services WITHOUT GraceKids at Maple - S.U. required
July 19- Social Distanced Services WITHOUT GraceKids at Maple - S.U. required
July 26- Social Distanced Service WITHOUT Grace Kids at Maple - S.U. required
Service times for June and July:
- Maple 9 am, 11 am (additional services added if needed)
- Online services will continue to be made available Sunday morning
Details on how to sign up to reserve a space for your “household” will be coming soon! Watch the loop and social media for more information and answers to FAQ’s.
(This is the plan for June and July. Information regarding re-gathering for August and beyond will be communicated in the weeks to come).